Guidelines for submission
- Any student/Alumni/Teaching staff at the Harvard Extension School can submit a piece
- The submission can be on any topic, please mention the topic inside the email
- Any quote, paraphrasing, or referencing of any kind should be supported with an endnote stating the source. Please use Chicago style referencing
- Please submit articles single spaced, size 12 font, Times or Times New Roman
- Plagiarism of any kind will not be accepted. With each article/picture/video submitted, please mention in the email that you have the full rights to publish the piece
- If the piece has been published before, please let us know
- A new edition will be published on the 1st of each month. In order to qualify into the upcoming edition, you must submit your piece by the 20th of the previous month. However, we do not guarantee that the piece will be published the next month.
Your email should include:
Your full name (this is the name that will be published)
A short 1-2 sentences bio
A picture to go along with the article (optional)
Your status at the Extension School (student, Alumni, etc.)
A statement declaring that you have the rights to everything that will be published
Please note, our editorial staff is doing their best not to harm the integrity of the articles submitted. Minor Grammar or syntax errors will be corrected without contacting the author, for major changes the author will be contacted by email explaining the changes recommended.